Marketing Executive - Elland | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Elland, Calderdale, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Marketing Executive.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive with an excellent track record of formulating and delivering eye catching and engaging campaigns both on and offline.
A-SAFE is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As market leader, A-SAFE is determined to hold its position and create many opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe and the UAE. Global blue-chip companies use our products, Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon and Heathrow airport to name but a few.
We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow.
We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation Rackeye IOT safety device.
At A-SAFE we put our values at the heart of the business.
1. We are Pioneers
2. We do the Right Thing
3. We are in it Together
To provide marketing support to the A-SAFE UK Division.
Develop and execute the UK marketing plan and calendar.
Proactive development of all the promotional marketing mix elements.
To develop a Customer First culture.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing role (relevant degree an advantage).
* Experience of social media management.
* Experience of email marketing software.
* Experience of producing marketing copy/content and creating marketing briefs.
* Experience of PR and advertising.
* Excellent Excel/reporting tools skills.
* Excellent PowerPoint skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Confident and personable; ability to build relationships easily with colleagues, customers and media.
* Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
* Have a proactive approach, be able to take the initiative.
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
* Strong attention to detail.
* A creative thinker.
* A quick learner.
* Commercial acumen.
* Experience of B2B.
* Experience of digital marketing / in-bound marketing.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing sector.
* SEO knowledge.
* Experience of CRM.
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software such as InDesign and Photoshop.
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and benefits.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us from an agency will be treated as a gift and not eligible for any fee