£45000 to £60000 per annum
Business Analyst required in Bedfordshire for a well-known, hugely successful organisation based in Bedfordshire. Business Analyst £45-60k, for a growing group.
Business Analyst required for this national company within the leisure/retail markets. The Business Analyst will be the key liaison point between the business and IT, by developing stakeholder relationships and exposing the true needs of the business whilst defining, managing and communicating requirements to support delivery of projects.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst for a retail/leisure company
- Specific experience gathering requirements, scope and change management and project initiation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques such as Agile
- Project planning experience
systems: Waterfall /Agile
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
Here to support you
HtE Recruitment over the past 12 years has been trusted by professionals across the UK in finding their next job. As well as this role, our team Data Analytics & Software Recruitment team has a wide range of other roles across the UK. If you currently looking for a move, contact HtE Recruitment today.
Posted 28 days ago