Accounts Payable Administrator
Warrington - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
European Metal Recycling is an established business seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join our busy team in Warrington.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator at EMR, you will be involved in a wide range of duties in support of the business.
Attractive package, onsite parking plus great benefits
What you will be doing:
- Processing of scrap, haulage and container invoices in various currencies.
- Checking POD's, Tickets or container rates on the invoice are correct.
- Liaising with depots, dealing with queries as they arise.
- Liaising with companies regarding invoice queries.
- General checking of statements to ensure balance those reflected by EMR.
- Updating payments, via BACS and Faster
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience of D365 is desirable but not essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, amongst other Microsoft packages
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at