Facilities Engineer - Birchanger | Zoek UK | d101b4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Birchanger, Essex, England
£38000 - £43000/annum plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Site Services & Facilities Engineer (Monday to Friday DAY SHIFT)
Location: Bishops Stortford
Benefits Pension & benefits
Do you love food? Then you will love working here with this highly capable team. In the last 10 years this Group has seen over 30% year on year growth (creating progression opportunity from the Site Services & Facilities Engineer position); so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than ever before. We have an immediate vacancy for a Site Services & Facilities Engineer to join the team.
The Site Services & Facilities Engineer is responsible for supporting the running of the factory by resolving breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements across the site and site services in terms of new machinery, hygiene, quality, and performance.
* Experience in engineering within the food industry is essential for the Site Services & Facilities Engineer role
* A formal engineering qualification to NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical and mechanical subject
* Nationally recognized apprenticeship in an engineering discipline; and possess 17th or 18th Edition Certification.
* Possess Steam utilization and boiler house training certification.
* Health and Safety/Basic Food Hygiene trained.
* Have a proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement, and personal development.
* Must have the knowledge, discipline and initiative to work alone;
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Must have effective communication skills (written and verbal);
* Computer literate and a working knowledge of MS Office and a PPM system;
* Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings/manuals;
If you wish to apply for the Site Services & Facilities Engineer role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/212cvl.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.