Nursery Room Leader - Babies or Toddlers Room
Unspecified (Full time)
We are seeking a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to start with a local nursery on a full time basis for 40 hours per week. The Nursery is part of a small group of nurseries in the local area.
This is to work with the toddlers or babies as the Room Leader.
- Create an inclusive environment
- Adhere to the OFSTED regulatory statutory framework.
- Plan learning and play activities, following the EYFS.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Play a positive role in helping children develop skills
For this role you must hold a Childcare qualification as well as have previous experience of caring for, or working with, children aged 0-5. Experience leading a team is desirable, but not essential.
In return there is a competitive salary as well as childcare discounts.
Training and progression is also available.
If this role is of interest please apply now
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...