What Add job title, key skills
£
Scroll for more!

UK Sales Manager

Zoek Pin Sheffield, England

£50000 - £60000 per annum + Shares + Car + Pension + Benefits

Permanent (Unspecified)

Posted 30 days ago

UK Sales Manager
£50'000 - £60'000 + 100% Employee Owned Company (Employee Shares) + Company Car + 15% Non-Contributory Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Home-Based, Ideally Living Within South Yorkshire (Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley & Surrounding Areas)

Are you a Sales Manager, looking to join a UK-leading, yet 100% employee-owned company, within a highly-autonomous role, where you will be responsible for driving new business development, whilst managing and developing your own highly-skilled sales team?

Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding packaging company, who will enable you to dramatically increase your earning potential, through investments into their highly-valuable employee share scheme, whilst providing you with specialist training on their products.

This is a great time to join an industry leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging, who are already a 'household name' amongst global organizations, but are looking to continue their rapid expansion. They have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, progression and development.

Within this role, you will quickly become recognized as an industry expert. For 70% of your time, you will be directly responsible for company growth, by building new business opportunities. For the remaining 30%, you will manage 3 existing Sales Managers, with further potential to grow and develop your team in the future.

This role suits a Sales Manager, looking for a rare opportunity to invest in a worldwide company and drive the growth of their UK operations, thus dramatically increasing your earning potential.

The Role

  • 70% building new business.
  • 30% managing and developing a team of 3 Sales Managers.
  • Opportunities to invest in a worldwide company.
  • Full product training will be provided.

The Person

  • Sales Manager.
  • Looking to invest in a worldwide and rapidly expanding packaging company.
  • Wants employee shares and specialist training opportunities.

UK Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales, Packaging, Sustainable Packaging, Employee Owned Company, Employee Shares, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Report job View Company Page
Apply
Apply
Similar Jobs
Loading...