Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Fraserburgh
Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £ per hour + overtime rates
Location: Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Days and Nights
Contract type: Permanent
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. *
The perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Registered Nurse. Their nursing home is located in Fraserburgh, which welcomes 62 residents who require nursing and resident care for those living with Dementia, complex care and acquired brain injuries.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
You will be provided with a structured and thorough induction programmed which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the care home/company. You will also be given to opportunity to access training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills – receiving ongoing support from your manager.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential.
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills!
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Company events
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programmes
* Investment in your ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme.
* Additional clinical skills training
* Nurses refer a friend bonus scheme.
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses.
* Hourly overtime rates available
* Company sick pay scheme
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time