Retail Sales Advisor
Epsom, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
O2 & Telefónica
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica . With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your role as a Retail Advisor is to be a high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about o2s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things o2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it commits to o2’s success
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will, at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split into weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
Find out more about Benefits, Skills and Experience Needed for this role on O2 Careers Website
Starting salary: £ per hour plus performance bonus.