Weybridge, Surrey, England
£30k - 65k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Manager - Insurance - Call centre - Outbound - Weybridge
Basic salary up to £35k - OTE realistic £65k+
We work in close partnership with a successful financial services company in Weybridge, who due to continued success and planned growth have an opening for an Sales Team Manager to join their thriving business. The role of the Sales Team Manager is to effectively manage a team of outbound calling insurance sales consultants, ensuring strict KPIs and process are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business, including a solid compliance record.
You will be passionate about sales with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop mixed ability sales teams to produce a consistently high result. The company sells directly to the consumer by telephone, their sales consultants provide their customers with a fast and personalised quote within minutes of their internet enquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Manager :
- Managing a team of outbound B2C sales consultants to deliver an outstanding sales result daily
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality
- Reporting business critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call back sessions, internal training and one to one sessions
- Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the sales team
- Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements
- Learning, retaining and coaching sales staff on detailed product knowledge
- Presenting new products and process to staff in a positive light and ensuring all telesales staff are fully trained on these amendments
Skills and Experience required for the Sales Manager:
- Experience of leading a B2C outbound telesales team in any industry.
- FCA regulated experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Solid understanding of performance management and sales management techniques
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
If you are interested in this role please apply here with your CV and covering letter. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
Posted 99 days ago