Quantity Surveyor - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
A well-respected civil engineering contractor is looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on civil engineering schemes ranging in value from £2-20m which will include; earthworks, drainage, highways, s278’s and car park schemes.
The business in question has one of the best staff retention rates in the industry along with interesting projects and opportunities to progress internally. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 3-8 years’ experience to join a well respected and established contractor.
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously
• Strong leadership style
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Between £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
• 25 days plus stats
• Generous pension contributions
• Private healthcare
• Company car
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on (phone number removed) or (url removed)