Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
A popular and inspiring café and deli in the thriving market town of Thame, is pleased to offer a fantastic opportunity for a committed and versatile Chef, who can deliver competent service in a calm and efficient manner.
Benefits include day-time hours, straight shifts, pension, an attractive staff discount, and plenty of scope for progression.
The successful candidate will be joining a strong, dedicated team, and will enjoy a varied, flexible role that will allow them to grow and reach their true potential.
- Working to exacting standards in a busy environment.
- Preparing a broad range of dishes, using fresh ingredients.
- Preparing breakfast and brunch dishes, for service in the café.
- Also preparing cakes, pastries, innovative salads, and oven-ready meals for the deli.
- Food hygiene, health, and safety compliance, and general housekeeping
- Passionate about great food, and motivated by quality standards.
- Versatile and able to work to consistently high standards across different sections.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, calm, organised and efficient.
- Positive and professional, with a strong work ethic.
- A team player, with a flexible and 'can do' attitude.
- Sound working knowledge of food hygiene, health, and safety procedures.
- Available to work five days out of seven, including weekends.
If you are serious about food and passionate about hospitality, we would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency.
At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.