Day Shift Production Technician roles - Salisbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Day Shift Production Technician roles
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical client based in Wiltshire. where an excellent opportunity now exists for a Production Technician on a permanent basis.
Day to day tasks include maintaining the facility via specialist cleaning procedures, monitoring environmental conditions and performing aseptic processes within a cleanroom environment.
Key duties include:
* Undertake all work in accordance with Code of Safety Practice, Quality System and all other regulatory requirements.
* Work to cGMP ensuring a compliant state following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and codes of practice.
* Maintain production areas to the required standard using defined cleaning procedures.
* Perform and record environmental monitoring in cGMP areas in accordance with documented procedures. Take waters samples and complete relevant documentation. Monitor and record air pressures and hot and cold facility temperatures.
* Complete documentation and records accurately and to a high standard.
* Perform a wide range of routine and some non-routine technical procedures and understand the rationale behind the procedures and practices.
* Maintain and use a variety of specialised equipment.
The ideal candidate:
* GCSE Maths, English and Science
* Education to NVQ 2 level as a minimum in relevant subject or equivalent or significant previous experience
* Working knowing of a GMP manufacturing environment
* Experience of operating specialised equipment
* Clean room experience would be beneficial but not essential
* Excellent communicator and team player