Regulatory Affairs Executive - Greater Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regulatory Affairs Executive
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Executive to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in on a permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist industrial lubricants, exporting to over 90 countries worldwide.
Regulatory Affairs Executive Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Be the point of contact for all product/chemical regulatory enquiries in relation with, but not limited to CLP, GHS, REACH, UK-REACH, COSHH, TSCA etc.
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance of the SDS software (GHS Pro) and to ensure correct filing and maintenance of all SDS files on internal systems.
- Review and approve the use of raw material SDSs supplied and query incomplete information via the Purchasing Team. To update approved SDS information on the GHS Pro software as required and ensure the filing and archiving of supplier SDSs is maintained for any queries/auditing purposes.
- Author SDSs in accordance with GHS requirements globally, in multiple languages and in accordance with global jurisdictions.
- Prepare, proof read and approve the health and safety text on all packaging, ensuring it is compliant with regulatory and company requirements where appropriate. Communicate any changes required to existing labels with the Purchasing, Marketing and Technical Departments.
- Maintain the raw material database and inform the Technical Team of any regulatory changes.
- Keep up to date with chemical legislation changes globally and provide updates of such changes to the Technical Team, including highlighting the affected products involved.
- Liaise with various governing bodies/authorities when necessary, including the preparation and submission of dossiers in relation to global requirements.
- Handle country specific regulatory import/export issues and requirements (. SABER system).
- Coordinate product approvals with bodies such as NSF, Ecolabel, WRAS etc.
- Responsible for creation and update of product formulae and product packs on SAP system in accordance with internal systems and processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge/understanding of SDS Authoring Software.
- Accurate with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Executive position, please contact Natalie Wood on######### or email ######.uk, quoting job ref 50587.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.