Customer Service Advisor - Southampton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Southampton - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Providing an excellent front-of-house customer service experience
With your excellent customer service skills, you will be undertaking a multifaceted role, incorporating not only customer service responsibilities, but ., Administration, Facilities, Health & Safety, and the general day-to-day duties which come with working in BPP. This role is for someone who is looking for a fast-paced role and is passionate about providing professional support.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring that students have an excellent experience whilst being at BPP
- Building close relationships with students and staff, whilst maintaining excellent product knowledge
- Consistently providing a high-quality service
- Acting as first point of contact for facilities and building issues that arise
- Covering reception as part of a rota (includes weekends and evenings)
- Providing support for BPP events as well as providing classroom support
- Managing refreshments and room bookings for internal and external events
- Providing a first line response to the IT queries and troubleshoot issues as well as logging issues with the IT service desk and installing basic IT kit.
- Distributing internal and external post
- Acting as a Health and Safety Contact, First Aider and Chief Fire Marshall.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Ability to take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised with attention to detail and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Ability to work within in a team environment as well as and independently
- Great time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with IT systems and able to troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Competence in using standard IT programmes, ., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Sound like the perfect fit?**Apply today.**