Mechanic / Engineer / Fitter
Up to £26000 per annum
This is an opportunity to join an international company specialising in the provision of mechanical decoking and associated intelligent inspection of fired heater process tubes. From their two headquarters in the United Kingdom and United States, they are able to consistently deliver high quality services to the Oil Refining Industry.
Role in principal is carry out the build of Decoking Pumping Units in house, ideally who has multi skillset towards mechanical & fabrication fitting.
- Mechanical background is essential
- Confident using tools and metal fabrication equipment with an appreciation of mechanical and electrical equipment positioning and installation
- Working knowledge of mechanical installations, maintenance and faultfinding systems is essential
- A working knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation and best practice
- Reliability in terms of time management is core to all aspect of this job.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A strong work ethic, with good timekeeping
- A flexible cando attitude and the ability to be a team player
- NVQ 3 pref.
- Driving Licence
28 days Holidays
Hawarden aviation park
Own transport to location essential
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 45 days ago