Business Development Manager -EU
Business Development Manager - Software Sales
WHISHWORKS is a global IT services and consulting company, specialising in systems integration and Big Data since 2008. We work with an ecosystem of systems integration and Big Data partners, including MuleSoft, Hortonworks, MapR and Cloudera, to develop award-winning solutions that enable digital transformation. Over the years we have helped hundreds of businesses access, control and monetise their data becoming the partner of choice for data-driven organisations.
At WHISHWORKS we offer our employees a world of potential. We invest in our people to help them develop and achieve their goals. We encourage them to roll up their sleeves, dive in and make the most out of the opportunities bound to come their way.
Salary and Benefits:A competitive salary based on experience, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, education allowance, flexible working, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, loyalty awards, gym subsidy, table tennis competitions and a weekly badminton club.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your day to day activities will vary, but in general you can expect to do the following:
- Identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities within the Data space. This will be a mixture of leads, largely for new prospects but also leverage relationships with existing customers and partners
- Control the sales process throughout the sales cycle, involving subject matter experts where necessary to ensure the best chance of winning new clients. You will be responsible for client presentations, proposals, win strategies, RFP’s, etc
- Keep the Sales CRM system up to date; document customer information, track progress and document next steps for each lead/opportunity, generate forecasts and other related sales reports Commercial and contract negotiations
- Account management and identification of up-sell opportunities post sale
- Lead generation and a sense of “ownership” of the Data business is a must.
You should be a new business sales professional or similar with CV that demonstrates the following:
- Prior experience in selling software services including the business drivers, Use Cases and the pros and cons of the key software platform solutions
- Proven track record in selling consulting services specifically within software sales or software services, working for a consulting company, managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- A track record of over-achieving sales targets with a team player mindset
- Experience in selling services ranging from single resource short term assignments to £250,000+ engagements
- Ability to identify deals and structure offerings based on Customer requirements
Posted 45 days ago