Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Oberdorf
Oberdorf S O
Contract (Full time)
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until August 2020.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support New Product Development Projects as well as lifecycle management
- Ensure that the company's products comply with the regulations of government agencies.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Writing clear, accessible product labels and patient information leaflets
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- Specifying storage, labelling and packaging requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven expertise of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs on an international basis
- Business development skill sets with exposure to or having worked in a regulatory consultancy model.
- Excellent command of English. German is considered an asset
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46092 in all correspondence.
Posted 128 days ago