Blaenau Gwent - This Area Only
160.0000 - 220.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Senior Project Manager | NHS | Band 7 contract
My client is recruiting a Project Manager, to manage and ensure the successful delivery of the Test Trace and Protect (TTP) Service, ensuring that the regional programme produces the required products/projects, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost to support the Wales TTP Service.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, organisation and management of several specific projects simultaneously within the Gwent TTP Service, as allocated by the Programme Manager. The post requires working autonomously, monitoring performance against the business plan, reporting on progress/risk to the Programme Manager within agree deadlines.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will develop and manage relationships with five Local Authorities and key partners such as Public Health Wales, NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) and external providers, as well as provide line arrangement for a team of staff potentially from a range of organisations.
- Manage identified projects
- Support, facilitate and monitor progress of project within and across site/s
- Support performance improvement
- Manage a team of project staff
- Delegated budget holder for set projects
- Contribute to planning and delivery of service objectives, managing specific change projects as required ensuring the projects are consistent meeting the agreed quality standards and are cost effective and delivered on time.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or similar qualification or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of current strategic direction of NHS Wales.
- Experience in the planning and management of complex projects, with successful delivery within time and cost.
- Demonstrable experience in a managerial role.
- Practical knowledge of organisations, processes, IT, policy knowledge relevant to the programme
- Experience of communicating with all levels of professional staff and the public.