Nurse Manager Dementia & Elderly Care Home - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nurse Manager Dementia & Elderly Care Home
£44.9k per year + DBS check and PIN paid for
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Stafford, Staffordshire
- Position: Unit Nurse Manager
- Care Categories: nursing, residential dementia and nursing dementia care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £ per hour per hour negotiable depending on experience (£44,900 based per annum based on 44 hours)
- Top Benefits: DBS check and PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours 44 hours (Hours can be negotiable)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts 8/8
- Contract type: Permanent
*Rated on .uk
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced Band 5 or Band 6 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Stafford, Staffordshire as our Unit Nurse Manager. Part of the quiet, residential area in Stafford, our home is a purpose-built care home, offering nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia.
Purpose of the role: To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within a designated area of the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Fabienne Basquille on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk