Group Finance Project Accountant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Finance Project Accountant
East London, Greater London, England
350.0000 - 450.0000
Contract (Full time)
Investigo is currently partnered with a very successful E-commerce brand that is currently a market leader in the online space. Having recently made a number of acquisitions the business are looking for a Group Accountant to join on a 6-12 month interim basis focusing on specific projects. This role is fantastic for someone who has in the past worked on finance integration across entities.
- Take the lead on implementing a harmonious transition of entities into the wider group across the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPIs
- Assist with potential acquisition accounting & debt financing
- Act as point of reference for overseas finance teams and uploading those trial balances into the GL
Background / Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience consolidating entities and reporting structures into one group
- Past working ability to consolidate financial accounts; ledgers and P&Ls
If you are an experience finance professional with a track record of consolidating accounts and processes / entities then this is a role for you! Feel free to get in touch with an updated CV: