Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Contract (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join a fresh thinking, fast moving, dynamic organisation in Leatherhead – working in the growing Operations team this role is starting ASAP on a contract basis for 3 months.
* Analysing and validating driver generated telematics data.
* Identifying, investigating, and resolving issues relating to telematics devices.
* Operating multiple telematics device fitting administration systems and processes.
* Using multiple, system generated, data sources to produce and action reports based on telematics generated data.
* Operating fitting/service call procedures.
* Reporting of data analysis outcomes.
* Communicating with internal and external teams via email.
* Fast learner able to work in a fast-paced organisation and be self-motivating
* Able to demonstrate analytical skills and possess data entry skills
* Proactive and use initiative.
* Educated to a minimum of A-Level standard or equivalent.
* Experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
* Team player with flexibility.
* Based in Leatherhead
* £18,000 pro rata
* Remote working – Will be asked to go into the office when required
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal