Refrigeration/Chiller Engineers - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Heath, Birmingham, England
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Refrigeration/Chiller Engineers to cover the Midlands and the North West. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
- F-GAS Qualifications complete with NVQ II, and NVQ III or higher would be advantageous.
- Experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Commercial & Industrial refrigeration equipment and Chillers using HFC / HFO and Natural refrigerants
- A Full UK driving licence
- Be a confident communicator
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be enthusiastic and have good time management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The Service team delivers innovative maintenance and service solutions for Process Cooling Applications to a wide customer base within the Food, Drink & Beverage sector - Chillers, DX Refrigeration systems, Cold-rooms, Freezer Rooms, Blast Freezers, Controls - Mechanical & Electrical.
- As a Refrigeration Engineer you are the primary contact for all technical service issues, responsible for Planned Preventative Maintenance of client's assets, clearly communicating findings and any further actions required or recommendations for system improvement, upgrades or optimisation. Trouble shooting and resolving complex systems within a defined process in line with a service agreement and our customer needs.
- As an Engineer you will keep the customer informed on the service you are providing. Prepare detailed reports/technical communications on the work carried
Our client is a family owned and highly respected independent refrigeration, air conditioning & process engineering company, providing bespoke design and installation solutions, service, maintenance and repair of all types of refrigeration, air conditioning and process systems, across many industry sectors.
Why should you apply?
- They understand the importance of looking after employees, and maintain a high employee retention rate and as appreciation, monthly opportunities of reward and recognition within the business and nothing can replace talent, so they ensure that their offered salaries reflect this.
- Job security
- Allow progression opportunities
- Guaranteed overtime & Paid travel
- Annual leave: 31 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Work Wear
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Service Engineer, Service Technician, Engineer, Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician, Engineering, Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Refrigeration, Chiller, Commercial Engineer, Industrial Engineer