£140 - £160 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong. John F. Kennedy
Can you help your pupils function at their maximum capacity?
Can you help your pupils score top marks? Are you an active, sporty person looking to get children moving? Can you serve up exciting lessons?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher Role in the Exeter area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and activities
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching a variety of sports
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum in PE
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 130 days ago