Estates Manager - Egham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Egham, Surrey, England
£50000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Egham, Surrey - Permanent
* Our client operates multiple food brands from a wide property portfolio both in the UK and overseas.
* The Estate Manager will oversee all aspects of the property portfolio where the brands are tenants or own the freehold of the site.
* Overseeing the group property portfolio to negotiate with tenants, landlords and other stake holders.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
* Review current suppliers, agents, contractors, solicitors and consultants and development service level agreements (reviewing SLA's with third parties and costs)
* Ensure property pipeline is always strong for new store openings to meet medium and long term targets.
* Responsible for meeting annual targets for the refurbishment (refitting) of existing stores to the latest image.
* Highlighting procedures and processes and providing solutions for the company to save costs and make long term profit.
* Managing all consultants associated with the wider Property Department
* Actively manage external professional teams, including solicitors, agents, and planning consultants whilst working with the wider property team
* Prepare and deliver reports for senior management including recommendations, detailed feasibility studies and strong financials
Successful candidates will need to have demonstrated the following:
* Extensive retail experience gained either at a client-side end user, retail developer or agency
* Show a demonstrable track record of relevant acquisitions experience, ideally from a retail perspective
Key Experience and Competencies Required:
* Excellent knowledge and long experience of retail sector
* Experienced at negotiating as a tenant to secure the best renewals of leases.
* Experienced at negotiating with tenants to secure the best returns on investment
* Excellent Project Management skills
* Previous experience of franchise operations would be a bonus.
* Experience of property acquisitions and estates management
* Contacts and standing in the Property sector
* Good commercial acumen and experience of financial responsibilities