City of London, London, UK
£50000 - £60000 per annum
A central London based property company requires the skill set of a Finance Manager. This is a role which requires a strong technical Accountant to support the growing development of the company.
- Preparation of monthly development reporting for all stakeholders
- Monitor and develop the group consolidated cashflow
- Design and track KPIs relevant to the project and advise project process
- Provision of information for the quarterly reporting packs for the Group Consolidation in accordance with the reporting timetables
- Qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Must have experience working within Real Estate, Property and/or construction
- Technically strong - working knowledge of IFRS Standards
- Knowledge of LUX GAAP is desirable
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.
Posted 17 days ago