Senior Sales Specialist - Medical Devices
Work From Home
£56000 - £60000 per annum + + 15K OTE + C/A
Permanent (Full time)
**Key Account Manager - Respiratory Sales Specialist
Territory:**London and South Central
- Sell life-saving medical devices!
- One of world's largest and most prestigious medtech organisations!
- Consistently ranked as a top employer in the UK healthcare sector
- Manage key strategic accounts
The Role: This leading manufacturer is recruiting a new Key Account Manager to cover the South of England. You will be selling a range of high-quality respiratory monitoring and capnography equipment. In this senior sales role, you will handle a small number of key accounts, dealing across multiple departments such as ICU and theatre, and liaising with multi-level stakeholder teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated Account Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career!
To be considered for the Key Account Manager role, we're looking for candidates with:
- A strong track record in medical devices or pharmaceutical sales
- Secondary care sales experience
- Strategic account management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
The Future: As one of the biggest medical device manufacturers on the planet, there are incredible prospects to progress upwards and across into other specialist therapy areas. The company look for future leaders and love to reward successful and ambitious people with superb progression opportunities!
- Basic: £56,000 - 60,000
- Bonus / OTE: £12,000 - 15,000
- £7,800 car allowance
- Benefits: 10% pension, healthcare, 30 days holidays
The Culture: This is a forward thinking and growing organisation who attract the very best talent on the market. You will work within a very collaborative and supportive team culture whose primary aim is to provide the best quality products and customer support to healthcare practitioners.
The Company: This role sits within a specialist business unit of a multi-£billion global medical device manufacturer. As an award-winning organisation recognised as a top employer, you can be assured of excellent career progression opportunities, first class training and fantastic reward incentives. There are famous for having some of the most advanced, market leading products in the world.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...