Operations Support Technician - Guildford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Support Technician
Guildford, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Operation Support Technician
An Incredible Gaming Company are looking for an Operations Support Technician to help sustain & develop their world-class in-house systems. As part of the role, you will be managing critical tools that will enhance development across all their games. You will be participating in addressing the complex & technical challenges, as well as working with the developers from all disciplines to comprehend and improve their workflows.
* You will be vetting & issue reporting.
* You will be operating the in-house custom tools.
* You will be supporting the games team.
* You will need to have experience with Source control tools (Ideally Perforce)
* You will need to have experience with Issue tracking software (Ideally Jira or similar)
* Experienced working with bespoke tools.
* Experienced in interpreting and reviewing technical logs.
* Knowledge of software upgrades & SDK installations
Would be great if you had:
* Knowledge of MongoDB, TeamCity, Steam administration.
* Knowledge of various scripting languages such as Kotlin, Python, Bash, Lua, HTML.
* Great Communications.
* Practical & Organised.
* Flexible & Open-minded.
* Determined & Self-motivated.
* Ready to rise to a challenge.
* Constantly striving for quality