Senior Mental Health Nurse - Roehampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Mental Health Nurse - PICU
Roehampton, Greater London, England
£34,102 - 35,393 per year + £9,000 welcome bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD or RNMH ) to work within a psychiatric intensive care hospital ( PICU ) for people with multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour, such as an acute psychotic episode, drug-induced psychosis, schizophrenia, risky behaviours and many more. The primary aim of the hospital is to provide intensive care to stabilise patients so that they can resume life or treatment in a community or hospital setting.
Location: Roehampton, South West London
Salary: £34102 - £35393 per annum ( £ p/h - £ p/h ) additional patient bonus of £1,000 annually plus £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0800 - 2015 ) or Nights only ( 2000 - 0815 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: The service has recently undergone a management overhaul so this is a great time to come onboard and implement the changes you want to see within a patient centred Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). They are keen to hear from talented and driven nurses with lots of development opportunities on site - this is the perfect time to start.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £9,000
- Annual patient group bonus of £1,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on######### and email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are you readytowork covid19 coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.