Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with their client, a specialist supplier of sound/vision equipment and services, on the recruitment of a Software Engineer to join their busy Chesterfield office. Adding to an experienced team of 6, this role will enhance and develop their core business management systems, web sites and apps.
You will be working with Visual Studio .NET technologies, DevOps, Microsoft SQL Server, REST web services, Xamarin to create cross-platform apps for Linux, Windows, Android and iOS/OSX. Responsibilities will include developing automatic testing, continuous integration, bug fixing, programming new features and requirements for internal departments and external customers.
* Agile software development life cycle, object-oriented design principles.
* Developing software systems including management system, websites, APIs and apps.
* Bug fixing core management software, websites, APIs and apps, developing automatic testing projects.
* Database design and implementation using Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS.
* Developing new requirements for management software and websites, APIs and apps, testing and deploying to the business.
* Supporting internal departments and branch offices using our in-house software systems.
* Degree in Computer Science or related discipline 2:1 or greater.
* Minimum 5 Years commercial experience.
* Previous experience in .NET, MSSQL, TSQL.
* Programming Languages C .NET, Typescript essential.
* Knowledge of technologies such as front-end frameworks, Angular, REST web services, SASS, GIT, TFS.
* Knowledge of continuous integration, automatic testing techniques, unit testing.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment