Health Care Assistant
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
£14 - £18/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Prioritising People with Compassion & Care
£14ph - £18ph
Our client is looking for Health Care Assistants to work at their luxury Care Home.
You will be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• 6 months care experience in a Nursing Home Setting
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working as a Healthcare Assistant:
• Flexible shifts, work around your own availability
• Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
• Broaden your care knowledge by working in different settings
• Immediate Starts
• The opportunity to travel and work in new locations