Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Temporary (Full time)
We are hiring for our busiest time of the year! With start dates from September onwards now is the time to apply for our Delivery Driver roles.**OVERVIEW**
You may think it is too early to even think about Christmas but in the parcel world the preparation starts now. We are looking for great Delivery Drivers to join our team and play a vital role in our business in what we call the "Final Mile Delivery". Each parcel makes a journey across the UK and you will have the special task of ensuring it reaches its final destination- the customer.
In this role you will be supported by our Operations Team to execute a busy multi-drop schedule. You will drive our modern vehicles, use advanced track/trace technology and be trained by one of our experienced team members.
DELIVERY DRIVER DUTIES
- Safely unload and upload parcels for delivery whilst keeping the warehouse and the van clean and tidy
- Ensure parcels are delivered to residential and commercial customers safely, efficiently and on time and complete relevant paperwork
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit
DELIVERY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Held a full and valid UK Drivers Licence for a minimum of 4 years
- No previous disqualifications for NI, DD or DR
- Familiarity with most of the streets and commercial addresses
- Be physically fit with a hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
- Undergo background check and alcohol & drug test prior to start date
we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.