Contracts Administrator - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maidstone, Kent, England
20000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Contracts Administrator based in Kent. The successful candidate will earn circa £24,000. If you have experience in a similar role this is a great opportunity to join a progressive company who are looking to improve all aspects of their business.
Not only that, this is an excellent chance to make a career move into sales. There are opportunities for the right individual, as long as they are motivated, accurate, efficient and good at selling!
- Must have Administration and Contract Handling experience
- Excellent and fast computer skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed and keen to learn and develop within the role
- Ability to multi task and work to deadline
- The ability to work well independently as well as team play
Selling lab consumables B2B
Develop and manage relationships with key customers to maximise revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
Generate sales to drive new business and contract renewal revenue
Provide/negotiate service contract quotes
Respond to customer service enquiries
Maintain and feedback service performance to key customers
Established almost 100 years ago, our client is a leading supplier in their chosen market.
They are the leading supplier of glassware, tubing, plastics and ancillary products to the wholesale laboratory, industrial and educational markets.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Contract Assistant, Contract Administrator, Customer Care Assistant, Service Admin, Administration and Secretarial, Clerical, Sales, B2B, Selling, Lab Consumables