Insurance Trainer/Coach - Birmingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Insurance Trainer/Coach- Apprenticeships
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers. This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer, Coach, or Mentor with recent experience working in the Insurance Sector.
This Training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeships within Insurance, Financial Services, and Business Training to companies throughout England.
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider will put the successful candidate through the Assessors Award and supportive qualifications where applicable.
This company offers a starting salary of up £40000, a Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays, Life Insurance and a wide range of other benefits. As a Trainer/Coach you will also receive business mileage/travel expenses from home.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Insurance Trainer/Coach will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking apprenticeship qualifications within Insurance, including functional skills where applicable
- Coaching and training of qualifications using a variety of methods which will include online delivery using Microsoft Teams, telephone, and email.
- Due to Covid19, there is currently no travel involved for this particular, however, following government guidelines, this may include a small amount of visiting the learner in the workplace when it is deemed safe and appropriate.
- Setting key objectives, course work, and reviewing with the learner monthly
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Coach the learner through to the End Point Assessment
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with the enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required for the Insurance Trainer/Coach:
- Experience working as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer or Team Leader
- Hold Insurance Qualifications which include Dip CII or above
- Vocational competence within Insurance, Underwriting, Broker, etc.
- It would be highly desirable if the candidate holds the Assessor Qualification, D32, D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA
- Flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Simon Atkins at Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Team Leader, Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Cert CII, Dip CII