Full Stack Developer - Remote working available
Work From Home
£50000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
HartleyCo have just partnered up with an ambitious technology-focused start-up that are looking to launch a number of brand new digital products with the aim to up-skill humanity. Their first digital product was purchased in less than 2 years and they are now on the search for a Full-Stack Developer to join the team and help create the next wave of exciting product ideas.
Despite being a remote first company, they've nurtured a fantastic working culture across all teams. They have a flat hierarchy structure which means you'll always be listened to and feel included, better communication and more autonomy.
About the role
We're looking for someone that has a true passion for building and maintaining scalable solutions. You'll hit the ground running and collaborate with our Front-end Developer to establish and implement a Front-End system for a brand new product before starting the build. You will be reporting to our Lead Developer who oversees our Product Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Help define the architecture for our new product through collaborating with the rest of the team.
* Writing high-quality code.
* Support the Devops Process
* Researching crucial security improvements and providing recommendations to our Lead Dev
* 3+ Years working across the Full-Stack
* Can help contribute to application architecture and is comfortable writing high-quality code
* Have experience working with Modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony.
* Great understanding of HTML, ReactJS and CSS/SCSS
* Experience working with Docker and AWS
* Someone who really enjoys building great products in a start-up environment
* Extremely flexible with remote working - We understand that remote working is the new normal so we offer a fully remote working environment and are flexible with outside commitments such as school runs.
* All of our team will are kitted out with high spec Macs and the latest software
* 37 Days of Annual Leave (We're closed for the Christmas period too)
* Training bonus to enhance your L&D, up to £1000
* Private Health Insurance
* £1000 Referral programme
We appreciate how quickly the market is moving at the moment so we adopt a quick recruitment process to get you on board as quickly as possible. If you are interested in the above, please apply for the role for immediate consideration and a full copy of the JD will be sent out to you