HSE Coordinator - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
£23000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Located in Sheffield, we are currently working alongside a highly regarded and well known manufacturing firm, who due to a number of changes are now looking to appoint a SHE Co-ordinator on a permanent basis.
Within the position of SHEQ Co-Ordinator you will support the SHEQ Manager in providing practical and hands on health and safety support and assistance. Additionally within this role you will also work closely with the maintenance team assisting with contractor activity on site, maintaining maintenance and statutory records.
* Assist in maintaining company SHE management systems in accordance with ISO14001 and ISO(phone number removed).
* Ensure that all teams and production processes adhere to SHE systems
* Assist in accident and near miss investigations and help ensure that root causes are established and appropriate actions put in place to prevent recurrence.
* Assist in the delivery of new starter inductions
* Ensure that all SHE & maintenance records are properly maintained in line with statutory and management system requirements
* Assist maintenance with contractor control activities including pre-qualification, completion of contraction inductions, permits to work etc
* Assist the team and production leaders with the day to day maintenance of health, safety and environmental management systems
* Assist in the development of SHE systems as required for specific special projects
* Assist maintenance with the administration of planned preventative maintenance activities
* Supporting waste management processes and ensure that wastes are correctly segregated, stored and collected
* Arrange and coordinate the ongoing health screening of the workforce including Occupational Health checks, vibrations monitoring, prescription eyewear etc
Below you will find a list of desirable qualities or skills that would lend themselves to this position:
* Knowledge of waste and environmental management
· Full UK Driving License
· Knowledge and experience SHE systems, as well as performing risk assessment
· Internal Auditing Certifications
· A safety related qualification . IOSH, NEBOSH
· First Aid Trained
If you would like any further information relating to this exciting opportunity then please feel free to contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion and for a more comprehensive overview of the role.
The services advertised on behalf of Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment agency