Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Operations Manager, looking for your next career move?
Do you enjoy working in a varied environment?
Look no further apply now!
We are looking an Operation Manager who will be responsible for two Trusts - Mid Yorks & Harrogate
The role of the Operations Team is integral to delivering service excellence to our partner Trusts ensuring effective patient centred care.
You will join the NHS Professionals team in this critical role as our Trust Operations Team Manager, providing leadership and management to the local NHSP Trust Services Teams, who work in partnership with our NHS client stakeholders and ward managers, to provide temporary workforce solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible officer and main point of contact for the Trust operational account delivery and management of operational Trust stakeholder relationships.
- Agree and document operational delivery plans.
- Develop credibility in service provision through key working relationships to support client retention.
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of Trust commercial contracts and KPIs, working in partnership with NHSP Account Management team to monitor performance against these, and create and implement service improvement plans. Focus on service and commercial excellence to meet demand and support increased client satisfaction.
- Work with Trust Services Area Manager to develop plans to support client satisfaction.
- Manage implementation of new service areas, such as additional staff groups or the introduction of new departments, ensuring a positive experience for both the ward manager and flexible worker.
About The Candidate
To succeed in this role you will need to establish strong working relationships with the Trust stakeholders, ward managers and flexible worker communities, with the end goal of delighting our customers; our aim is to be a "customer obsessed" organisation.
- Experience working in the NHS. healthcare - Desirable
- Experience of working in a customer service environment - Essential
- Proven experience of managing and leading a high performing team
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of developing and implementing new processes to improve service
- Experience of performance management and development of team members
- Experience of managing operational delivery and KPI achievement
- Experience of presenting and developing operational plans and achievements to stakeholders
- Experience of budget management
- Change management skills within a complex environment
- Ability to effectively manage complex complaints
- Collaborative working across professions and services; both internal and external
- IT literate including Microsoft software to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return for your commitment, we will offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Generous annual leave allowance - 27 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Flexible Working – we offer a range of flexible working options that include working from home or part time hours
- A commitment to talent management & development
- Star of the Month! - Our star of the month award enables you to recognise colleagues or teams that have gone the extra mile and they could win £100 worth of shopping vouchers
- Pension – We’ll contribute up to 10% towards your pension if you join our stakeholder pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Wellbeing Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Engagement & discounts platform
Our Commitment to You:
The Compelling Employee Journey is our people development initiative that ensures whatever your path through NHSP you have opportunities to feel empowered, engaged and excel in what you do.
Throughout your employment you will have access to our Institute of Learning (IoL) our blended learning platform providing with you with a wide range of blended learning solutions to personalise your Compelling Employee Journey, helping and supporting you to be the best you can be through learning, development and personal growth.
Our Candidate Promise:
We recognise that everyone is different and here at NHSP we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and respected. Inclusivity is at the heart of our culture and we want our people to reach their full potential and enjoy their career with us. Our workforce diversity and experiences lead to innovation, collaboration and enables you to feel be yourself. NHSP are committed to making reasonable adjustments to support your application process and your career with us.
We endeavour to respond to every application, however, occasionally due to the number of applications we receive we may close a vacancy early and it may take us longer than we would originally hope to get back to you. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
NHS Professionals (NHSP) run the largest NHS flexible staff bank, placing highly skilled temporary workers in NHS Trusts to meet their short, medium and long-term needs. Uniquely we are owned by the Department of Health and Social Care and we therefore reinvest any surplus we make directly back into the NHS.
We are particularly proud of being the first NHS organisation to gain the accreditation of Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute. This is a huge testament to our ongoing commitment to making NHSP a great place to work for all our corporate employees.