Customer Sales Administrator - Royal Tunbridge Wells | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Sales Administrator
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
19000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Based in Tunbridge Wells, COH Baines is a market leader in the production and supply of rubber extrusions to the UK automotive industry. We supply high end prestigious automotive manufacturers as well as the British classic sport and racing car industry.
Our Sales Office is located in Tunbridge Wells where a small team provide first class level of sales support and customer service to our customers.
The role of Customer Sales Administrator will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and new customers
- Work effectively as a member of the customer service team, providing cover for other team members as required
Specific duties will include:
- Managing customer enquiries and orders received by telephone and email.
- Logging sales enquiries in our Customer Relationship Management System and managing the opportunities through to closure.
- Liaising with our manufacturing and purchasing teams to obtain supplier quotations for custom products.
- Processing customer quotations
- Processing card payments
- Obtaining shipping quotes for overseas orders.
- Liaising with our warehouse on urgent orders and with our courier partners to resolve any customer delivery queries.
- Maintaining customer account details
- Provide general administrative support as directed in the form of:
- Routine correspondence either by letter or email
- Sending mailshots/catalogues etc.
- Responding to queries either internally or externally
- Problem-solving either internally or externally
- Electronic Filling of customer correspondence
- Provide support to the field sales team, following up on leads and dealing with queries.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A team player, reliable and conscientious, who sees the bigger picture.
- Proficient IT skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with a track record of delivery.
- Performs and conducts themselves to the highest professional standards of excellence.
- Can-do attitude with a positive and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Flexible approach and willing to fill in for absent employees as required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - Initially £19,000 per annum rising to £21,000 upon satisfactory completion of six month probationary period.
- Hours of Work - hours per week:
- Monday to Thursday: . - . with 30 minutes for lunch Friday: . - .
- Holidays: 30 days per annum which includes all statutory holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme after 3 months service