IT Graduates! - Crawley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Graduates! - IT Sales role - no sales experience required
Crawley, West Sussex, England
13.0000 - 15.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Job Type: Full-time, immediate start
Location: Remote (Due to COVID-19)
Salary: £13-£15 an hour + commission - equivalent to £25-£27k + comms
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday
Working with a leader in its field, you will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content) to small and medium-sized UK businesses.
This is an ideal role for a graduate from an IT/ Computer Science / Coding background. No sales experience is required, you will need to be confident talking to people over the phone, full training provided.
- Communicate effectively on the phone; close contracts once all clients' needs have been identified and addressed
- Customer outreach and cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads, responding to their enquiries and sell the business packages
- Ensure timely accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities
- Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and manage sales activity - new, renewals and upsells
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- IT / Digital marketing knowledge: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
- Proficient in Microsoft and Excel, applications and internet-savvy
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Natural at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Excellent phone manner and articulation
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
This is a temp to perm role for the right person, immediate start.
£25-£27k on a permanent salary offering, temping for at least 3 weeks
If your application does not go through please email your CV to
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.