Registered Nurse Manager
Clydach, Swansea, Wales
Permanent (Full time)
£42,000 per annum (NHS Band 7) | Days | Small Private EMI Nursing Home
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to lead and develop a small EMI focused nursing home in Clydach.
Details of this Registered Nurse Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 42 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary of £42,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings
• A comprehensive induction, with ongoing learning and fantastic career development opportunities
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Recognised management qualified – Diploma Level 5
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation