Secondary - Croydon - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Secondary - Computer Science and ICT Teacher
Croydon - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This school is looking for an exceptional, experience and highly qualified teacher of Computer Science and Vocational ICT.
They can offer you:
- Career Progression
- Bespoke CPD
- Assist in creating a subject improvement plan which supports the academy improvement plan.
- Ensure Health and safety policies and practises are up to date and adhered to.
- To deliver high quality teaching and have high expectations of behaviour and achievement in the classroom.
- Work effectively with others, including SLT and teachers
- Ensure high quality teaching, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils.
- Create up to date displays of student work
- Accurate gathering and recording of data to support their future learning.
- Act as a form tutor and consistently implement behaviour management systems.
- To maintain the academy ethos and uphold their expectations
- Hold a good Degree and QTS (or equivalent)
- Have experience teaching GCSE at a good of better level (you will be asked to provide examples)
- Evidence of raising achievement in a present post
- Have knowledge of the current curriculum developments in subject and theiir implications
- Good understanding of how children learn and how to raise standards of achievement
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills
- A Passion for education
- be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The school will consider CVs and offer interviews to successful candidates as soon as the application is made. To be considered, please apply with your most recent CV ensure that any gaps are explained.