Pattern Cutter - Rochdale | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Pettern Cutter - Cutter requireed to join the team on a permanent basis with a well-established manufacturing firm operating for over 40 years. A manufacturer of Quality British clothing, suppling the High street and various other sectors within the industry. We aim to cater to all requirements and hence have an extensive portfolio.
Looking for an experienced Multi-Product Production Pattern Cutter with a passion for garment construction and attention to detail to join our manufacturing business, based in Rochdale.
• You will be responsible for making the initial patterns and any amendments where necessary.
• Patterns will be done digitally on Vetigraph or manually depending on requirement.
• Patterns will be produced from designer’s sketches/tech packs, samples or images from customers.
• Producing detailed spec sheet for each pattern including size chart and production notes.
• QC Checking production samples and fit samples are in line with specifications.
• You will be responsible for ensuring each style has a smooth run to production with minimal issues/delays.
• Working alongside other members of the development team, such as designers and sample machinists.
• A sound understanding of Pattern grading will also be required and interpretation of increment charts.
• There may be some requirement to work on CAD software’s – but training for this will usually be provided.
• You will be required to adhere to the Critical Path, and ensure work is completed within a specified time-frame so time-keeping and organisation may prove very important
• You will also be given the opportunity to use your own initiative, spot trends and create your own styles based on existing shapes within our pattern library.
• You will be required to plan and organise your work, ensure your area is kept neat and tidy and that all work is completed in a methodical manner.
The ideal candidate will have :
• Pattern Cutting experience or have worked for some time in a similar environment.
• Possess Garment tech pack knowledge and interpretation skills
• Be able to construct blocks based on clients sizing requirements.
• Demonstrate good time-keeping and organisational skills
• Be a good team player and be able to liaise with other departments.
• Demonstrate key skills in producing Production friendly patterns.
• Demonstrate intuitive approach and flexible work ethic.
• Demonstrate strong confidence and initiative
• Have a wide knowledge of textiles and their manufacture into quality garments
• Understand the production process thoroughly
• Demonstrate basic use of Office software, such as Word and Outlook
Working hours are am to pm Mon - Friday