Management Accountant - Wokingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
42000.0000 - 44000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Reed Finance are supporting a highly successful and acquisitional business based in Wokingham to recruit a permanent Management Accountant and business partner. This business is a private equity backed business and are very much at the forefront of their market.
This is a very exciting and challenging role that will allow further development as the company grows and with the support of the Financial Controller to make the changes to processes to make them best in class.
This is a business that is going places and plan to expand rapidly over the next 4 years and have the funding to support this. This will be via organic growth and acquisition.
This role supports the production of divisional management accounts, undertake commercial analysis and partner with divisional heads and general managers to understand performance, profitability and cost control.
- Preparation & Review of all divisional and consolidated management accounts
- Commercial analysis of performance to ensure risks and opportunities are identified, understood and remediating action communicated and agreed
- Onboarding new acquisitions by reviewing and aligning processes and integrating reporting within current reporting framework
- Driving efficiency through automation and communication of best practice
- Liaising with the Head of FP&A to provide monthly management commentary of cost and performance
- Controlling the capex approval process and forecasting projected spend
- Balance sheet reviews and support on reconciliation
- Liaising with the Head of FP&A on Quarterly Financial Forecasts
- Liaising with the Head of FP&A on Annual Budget Process
This is a great role in a business that is growing and is funded to grow significantly over the next few years. This will lead to increased development and opportunity.
Salary range £42-44k plus benefits
To be considered for this role you either be a qualified or part qualified accountant with previous experience in management accounting and enjoys a business partnering approach and adopts this natural style.