Laindon, Essex, England
£24000 - £30000/annum Plus bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Logistics Specialist/ Stock Control Analyst
This role is in Logistics and Warehousing and we are looking for someone with a Logistical Warehousing background. This would be ideal for someone that has dealt with transport/Warehousing and Customer Service, preferably all in the same role.
This requires advanced Excel skills Pivot tables, VLookup, Macros ect.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the ideal candidate will support the Logistics function across a wide range of activities and will take leadership in the maintenance of stock levels and analysis of Key Accounts and Products. The Logistic Operations are at the heart of our continual success and are integral in supporting the business strategy.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- This is a varied role with duties including the receiving and storing of stock, movement & analysis of product and key customer account management.
- To maintain stock levels that ensure an excellent level of product availability, whilst taking into account warehouse space and inventory value.
- To analyse and ensure alignment of stock on all IT systems
- Keep customer satisfaction as a highest priority balancing the needs of the customer to that of the business.
- Prioritise planned logistical activities with unplanned reactive activities to ensure balance between company and customer needs
- Key contact and support for customer deliveries throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Stock Management - Maintain appropriate inventory levels, optimising availability against warehouse space whilst maintaining control over inventory value
- Stock Management - Analysis and reconcile any stock differences between IT systems
- Inbound - Plan & organise the replenishment of stock from our factories & external suppliers following group and local processes
- Outbound - Be the direct point of contact for resolution of transport issues and claims
- Returns Management - Coordinate and manage the whole returns / reverse logistics process for finished goods
- Customers - Account management of some of our key customers. To plan and schedule the delivery of shipments direct from factory, paying attention to lead-times within the supply chain.
- Other analysis and projects as needed related to Logistics and Supply Chain improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced ability on Excel
- A motivated and can-do attitude and the desire to work in a flexible environment
- Developed communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Logistics
- Previous experience in sector
WHAT OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER YOU..
- Continual Training and Development
- Study Packages
- Benefits incl. Pension, PMI, Life Assurance, Attendance Bonus
- Regular Company Events and Engagement Activities
- Yearly Appraisals and Career Mapping
- Annual Christmas Party & ‘Kick Off’ Start of Year Event
If you're interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to Romax Solutions
Romax Solutions are a Recruitment Agency and are recruiting on behalf of our client, who at this stage will remain confidential