Finance Business Partner (Integrated Finance)
Our client, a Local Authority**, is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner (Integrated Finance)on a temporarycontract for a minimum of four months. The role is fully remote working**.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified and have a wide knowledge and understanding of Local Governance finance.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support business planning and produce long term finance plans, providing senior managers with high level advice
- Provide business insights and identify the relevant finance requirements and issues
- Lead the achievement of client objectives regarding the development of systems and working practices
- Provide strategic finance advice/ support to the Directorate Management teams
- Support specified directorate's strategy and policy implementation with a high level of expertise
- Provide effective financial advice to support the decision making process by undertaking financial analysis and modelling of proposals
- Provide specialist advice on the financial implications of organisation change
- Demonstrable recent experience of providing expert financial advice to senior management
- Experience of using financial systems and PC applications, including spreadsheets
- Demonstrable experience of supervising or managing staff, with experience of staff training
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Able to analyse, interpret, and present financial and statistical data clearly
- Organising and planning skills to prioritise and plan work, set/achieve targets and deadlines, and contribute to longer term development
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop finance tea
- hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Finance Business Partner, ACCA, CIMA, Local Authority, Integrated Finance
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don'**t forget our recommendation scheme:* Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!\
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details