Guildford, Surrey, England
Unspecified (Full time)
This is an opportunity to join a small, exciting company and play a crucial role in an expanding team building a new multiplayer cooperative game for PC/Console. Reporting to the company's CEO, you’ll be working closely with him and the rest of the team as you help take responsibility for resources, scheduling and completion of deliverables. You’ll be involved at an early stage of the project, taking us from pre-production to completion. You will need to excel in managing both the high level tasks as well as dealing with all the minutiae of issues that occur on a day to day basis.
From day one we would like you to...
- Jump enthusiastically into understanding the ambition of the game, define the scope and break it down into a manageable schedule.
- Work alongside the rest of the leads and the team and start getting a feel for what resources and assistance is required and when.
In six months you will be...
- The owner of the project schedule, including resourcing, tracking, and risks.
- A central, supportive member of our small team, helping to keep everything moving forward towards the project schedule and goals.
- Provide insights of the process used on the project and make recommendations on how to improve efficiency.
- Aligning expectations across multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside of the studio.
- Open and candid about the state of the project and the schedule, helping us to maintain high quality, but not to the detriment of the team.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have excellent knowledge of Jira and other task tracking tools.
- Have experience managing a project across multiple platforms.
- Have experience managing projects on teams of 20+ people, a great communicator and people person.
- Experience on a ‘live’ service.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...