Covid Vaccination Centre Manager - Bathgate | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Covid Vaccination Centre Manager
Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
Temporary (Full time)
Randstad are working on behalf of a client who are based in the Edinburgh area who are looking for a number of Covid Co-ordinators to join their team. The role will be based on drive through vaccination sites. This is ongoing work starting immediately, until at least September. Morning and afternoon shifts on a rota basis
- 4 days on 4 days off
- 7am - 15:30 (am) / 15:00 - 9pm (pm)
- £15 - £20 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key point of contact between the NHS staff and the on site contractors who are helping deliver covid vaccinations
- Use initiative and proactively seek out problems or issues
- Contact relevant personnel to overcome obstacles and issues
- Strive to make the service as streamline as possible in a timely manner
Your Experience and abilities
- Management and Coordination experience essential
- Customer Service Skills
- Coordinating skills essential
- Flexibility required
- Would need to be able to pass a PVG
If interested please apply within with your most up to date CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.