Salaried GP - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Salaried GP, York circa Pocklington
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£85500 - £88000 per annum + pro rata -Indemnity paid +BMA +7 wks leave
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a well-regarded practice just outside of York circa Pocklington in a beautiful part of the world near a lovely market town. The practice is housed in superb premises and is a training practice . You will be joining one of the friendliest , happiest teams in the area and enjoy not only great work life balance but career progression in terms of you Special Interest, funded development and also becoming a GP Trainer.
There are many additional perks to this role not only free gym membership plus other enhanced benefits including cycle to work schemes. You will be given a dedicated mentor as a Salaried GP and have access to some of the most impressive Clinicians in the area. You also have the opportunity to work from home, have access to some fantastic cutting edge technology and a great Multi Disciplinary Team. There are few if nay home visits.
The attitude in this practice is 'look after your team and they will stay, be happy and deliver exceptional care to the patients'.
You will benefit from working in an environment with outstanding governance and access to secondary services. Your career development is limited by your own ambitions. Commutable from the York and East Riding areas.
- £9,500 + per session dependent on experience
- Indemnity Paid
- BMA Contract
- York area
- Excellent commuting links
- Excellent Training Practice - extremely well regarded
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Superb Practice Manager- in a league of their own
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to secondary services
- Opportunity to develop your career down innovative pathways
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised Care Navigation and administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status and gain and be funded study many qualifications
- Xmas parties spring balls, picnics, rounders games, picnics just some of the social activities
- 4-8 sessions
- Flexible and work from home
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers - 13- 14 per session - flex your own appointment itmes
- Very interesting career progression
- Competitive financial package
- Fantastic premises
- Join a practice known for its innovation
- Excellent team; good tenure and retention of staff
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on######### We look forward to speaking with you!
Posted 28 days ago