Client Services Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Our client, Forth Capital, a successful, wellestablished International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success are expanding and opening a new office in Edinburgh. We are recruiting exclusively for our client with numerous roles across the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3+ years experience in a team leader or management role. Other requirements include:
- Working knowledge of financial CRM systems and provider portals
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
You will be responsible for the management of the relationship between their wealth managers, clients and the admin team. Other responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of Operations
- To lead the support hub for the wider business
- Ensure professional, consistent and effective business processes and procedures are in place Manging the CRM database and provider portals
- Provide relevant management information
- Ensure all employees are trained in the appropriate areas including new employee induction and ensure all employees are fully operational in demonstrating knowledge of working practices and procedures
- Take a lead role on any projects as required.
- Additional management duties as required
- Act in all times in line with the Companys values
Highly competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package with great holidays
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 32 days ago