Project Manager - Worcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
35484.0000 - 40662.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager (Technical and Business Change) - FTC
Role:Project Manager (Technical and Business Change) - FTC
Salary:£35,484 - £40,662
Contract:Fixed term contract until March 2022
My client, operating in the public sector, is looking for a Project Managerexperienced in Technical and Business Change to help drive their technical modernisation project. You will be working with a small team of technical professionals to improve infrastructure and estate while liaising with stakeholders to ensure timelines and budgets are kept to.
- 28 days holiday increasing to 33 days after 5 years of service
- Professional development and training
- Situated in a highly desirable company HQ with its own staff restaurant
- Free health and wellbeing programme
- Flexible working hours
- Finance and discount scheme redeemable on a range of leisure, retail and entertainment outlets
- At least 3 - 5 years' commercial experience
- Experience working within enterprise environments would be beneficial
- Prince2 Certification or equivalent
- Proven experience running multiple projects
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Proven experience of the whole project lifecycle, including implementation
Experience working within the Public Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
If this role sounds interesting to you, pleaseAPPLY &get in touch withKimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Worcester | Malvern | Hereford | Bromsgrove | Redditch | Kidderminster | Tewkesbury
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: ###### - Facebook: ###### - LinkedIn: ######
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.