Senior Test Analyst with Tribal SITS - Borehamwood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Test Analyst with Tribal SITS Experience
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
40000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Experienced Senior Test Analyst needed, with relevant project experience, for transformation projects in the Higher Education sector, using Tribal SITS student record management system. The role is to work as a member of the consulting team at Prolifics Testing, Higher Education software testing specialists, working with Universities in the UK and around the World to assist with the implementation of the SITS platform.
Candidates should have an IT related qualification and be confident with operating across multiple projects, technologies, systems and integrations. You will be a certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB) and used to working closely with project managers, sponsors and technical team members in major organizations, to assure quality on multiple projects and streams of work. You will have experience in working on agile and waterfall environments, on both web and thick client applications. You will be used to working with modern test management tools, including Jira and XRay.
We are looking for a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, as well as the usual testing related documentation. You must have experience of estimating timescales for projects and documenting the scope of testing in plans, as well as contributing at the strategic level. You will be able to develop and execute functional test cases and have experience in identifying those test cases that will form regression test packs, manual initially and then automated, by other teams.
Vital to this role are communication skills, aptitude and the ability to work independently. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning. There are good prospects for the right candidate, with opportunities in management, test automation and performance.
- Previous experience testing Tribal: SITS Student Records Management System
- A minimum of 5+ years testing experience in a structured and organized environment.
- Experience on major projects or Transformations, ideally in the HE sector
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on a range of projects
- Experience with and knowledge of the following:
- Continuous Integration Testing
- JIRA, XRAY
- Querying databases to check for expected record updates
- Integration Testing
- Experience of Migrations, Integrations & middleware testing
- Test automation, performance testing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Technical thinker, capable of integrating with an existing team and taking the initiative, working independently and contributing from day one
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- An eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly